TAKE MY ADVICE AND I PROMISE I WILL BE A SPONGEBOB

Monday, July 18, 2011

My Amazing Times In Lebanon

Lebanon, a place to do anything out of your mind! When you live in countries like the US and Canada, like me, then you will never know what life is like in places like Lebanon. You can throw fireworks for fun, in one day you can go skiing and go to the beach. Even I walk to the grocery store alone sometimes, because walking is what you are encouaged to do, without going too out of line.  Outside my window in a small town called Broumanna you could see everything in the whole country. If you were wondering I am in Lebanon every summer, because my dad lived here and my mom is lebanese. Lebanon has a mix of foods that is amazing! The foods you eat here are perfectly cooked kufta (beef kabob), shishtawouk (chicken kabob), hummus, tabouli, baklava, and more exotic exciting foods. This summer I have spent with my cousins, Amilqar, Allisar, Thaer, and baby Rita. I have gone to Edde Sands beach a lot this trip. The waves are amazing and the sand is too. Although you won't find pizza bagels or frozen pizza here, there's still all the amazing sites to see, like the Jeita Grotto, Byblos, and amazing beaches. Plus amazing malls and stores, and some of the best restaurants in the world. Well, to see amazing sites like those visit Lebanon or just read about it. So to end this article I want to say: I LOVE LEBANON.

The Jeita Grotto
  Here's the Link:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg1_KZ2ZoQA_eqpl9yFxU35rX2KepZ_CCPxc1Z_piobQCGWEVzK73nvA3zJpUOctPQwQaL9JG7ZCX_f4Uxo_jZGs-VXyqgYIW2CDVT2IhqREAZ0gFeAmM_etUEjdSsIh_iqiEx7iloF_QuG/s400/jeita_grotto_3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment